Friday, January 18, 2008

Fun is Over!

Well, my winter break officially ended today. I had my course meeting and I have a lot of prep work to do now before I start teaching on Tuesday. I've taught this second semester beginning French course several times (this is #7), but the format has changed a little. I'm very relieved because I was originally placed in a classroom that had no multimedia or laptop projectors, and since this course is built around using all sorts of media, it was going to be a huge PITA to drag all the equipment in every day. Fortunately, my room assignment was changed.

I'm off for an eye appointment here in a little bit. It's time I get some new glasses. I don't think my eyes have worsened any, but it's been a few years since my last exam. Also, I really want/need some new glasses. Hopefully I won't come home with anything too dorky.

No comments: