Friday, November 16, 2007

Wow, Long Time, No Posts

Well, there's certainly been no excuse for not keeping up with my blog. Over a year has gone by since my last entry, so there's a lot to catch up on.

Well, there's grad school...that's going by painfully slow. Still working on the thesis. Last week, I went to St. Francis University in Pennsylvania to give a couple of guest lectures on the figure of Merlin in 13th Century Arthurian literature. The talks went amazingly well and rejuvenated my interest in my thesis subject. The personal life....well, that's a pathetic joke, but such are the gays of our lives.

My fish tank is doing well. I upgraded my 55 gallon reeftank to a 150 gallon tank, and I got rid of my nano reef and freshwater planted tank. Here's a random pic:


I have a lot more pics, but I'm just testing this out. This is a porcelain anemone crab that lives in my sebae anemone.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

That picture rocks! What kind of camera did you use to take that? LOVE LOVE LOVE the crab in the anemone! (That sounds so perverted, huh!)

Gawain said...

Oops, I missed this comment. Tanya, it's just my Kodak EasyShare Z7590 that's a couple of years old.

waterfaller1 said...

I love the video!!